Joseph Magee, Ph.D.
- Functionalism and Separate Substances in Aquinas - Paper
Presented at the International Congress on Medieval Studies, Western
Michigan University, Kalamazoo, Michigan, May 3, 2001.
- Aristotle and Aquinas on Proving the
Intellect's Immateriality - delivered at The
Gilson Society Meeting, 10/22/99.
- The Activity of Sensation in Aristotle -
delivered at the Pacific APA, 4/2/99. A later version was published in Phronesis
XLV, 4 (August 2000), 306-330.
- The Receptivity of Nous in De Anima 3. 4 -
delivered to the Soc. for Ancient Greek Phil. at Pacific
- Law and Virtue in Aquinas - delivered at U. of
St. Thomas Philosophy Dept. Colloquium. A later
version was published in Jaarboek 1996 by Thomas
Instituut te Utrecht, Netherlands.